Buy with confidence
7″ Android 4.2 Tablet PC MID for Kids Children Dual Core 1.5GHz Products Details
Google Android 4.2:Android 4.2 takes the speed and simplicity of Jelly Bean to a different level – a completely new camera experience that’s beyond smart, a new form of typing that helps you power through your messages, and much more.Powerful processor to complete what your heart wishes
Allwinner A23 Dual Core 1.5GHz Cortex A7 High Performance Processor boosts competivity for this unit with higher performance (ManyCore Structure), lower power consumption, and lower total system cost. As the brains of Android 4.2, A23 makes multi-tasking smoother, apps loading more quickly, and anything you use responds instantly.Powerful processor and gorgeous screen
If you love to play games, watch TV and movies, surf the Web, or listen to music, there has never been a better time to be on this device.
As a kid tablet, it has some more function for children.
iStoryBooks: Free story books with fun pictures, text and audio for your little ones.Kids Animal Piano : The familiar songs and the sheer fun of having them sung in differnt voices. Brings your child much fun.Kids Numbers and Math Lite: It is just a simple game for preschoolers that made learning numbers and basic math skills enjoyable.Kids Shapes: It is a simple game for preschoolers that made learning shapes enjoyable.Kids ABC Letters Lite: With Kids ABC Letters, your preschool-aged kids will learn the alphabet letter names and will practice letter shapes, letter recognition, and finding letters in context.Kids Reading: Kids Reading is a delightful game that invites your children to practice blending sounds together to form, read and spell words that are all made up of only three letters of the alphabet, such as “dog”,”sun”, and “big”.
Processor Mode: Allwinner A23 Dual Core 1.5GHz Cortex A7 High Performance Processor
RAM Installed Size: DDR 512MB
Built-in Nand Flash: NAND FLASH 4GB
Display Diagonal Size: 7″ TFT 16:9 width screen
Max Resolution: 800X480
Touch panel: 5 points Capacitive Touch Screen
Camera: 0.3M pixel
Gravity Sensor: 4 Directions
Input/ Output Connectors
Audio/Video: Built in 1W stereo speaker x1, earphone x1
USB Port: Micro USB Device/Host x1
Memory Card: Micro SD card slot x1. Maximum capacity of 32GB
Wireless Connection: Wi-Fi
Wireless Protocol: 802.11 b/g Wireless network
Operation System: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Video: AVI, MKV(XVID/px/H.264), MOV, TS, M2TS, RM/RMVB, FLV, 3GP, MPEG, DAT, MP4(support to 720P:1080×720)
Image: JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG
Other Software: Play Store, Skype, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, iReader etc.
Battery Type: 2000MAH Li-ion Battery
Run Time (up to): 1.5 Hours
Voltage required: 120-240V/50-60Hz
Dimensions / L x W x H: 182mm (L) x122mm (W) x 12mm (H)
Packing list: Tablet PC body x1, Charger x1, Manual x1, USB cable x1.
a.Import duties,taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
b.Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
Frequently Asked Question ——————————————————————–
Question 1: What is a Google Android tablet?
A: Android is an operating system for mobile phones and tablets, in much the same way that PC run Microsoft Windows as their operating system. It’s maintained by Google, and comes in a few different versions, at the time of writing, Android 4.2 has been released.
Question 2: Where can I download free Apps?
A: You can get apps from the Google Play store, or from other sources, such as GetJar and 1mobile market. They can also be loaded onto an Android device manually via a USB cable without using a store.
Question 3: How can I connect the internet with 3G?
A: You can connect to the 3g services if equipped with a dongle which has a SIM card slot. The SIM card should be 3g enabled. SIM card is used in cell-phone for connection. Verizon, Sprint, etc. We can just connect 3G dongle to USB 2.0, so we need an OTG cable which is included in our package, please follow these steps:
1: Make sure your dongle works on your PC/Laptop.
2: You must know the manual setting of your dongle/Service provider (you can download it from net, for example: search for “Verizon APN settings”).
3: Download PPP widget from Google app and grant root access to it after installation.
4: Connect the 3G dongle to your table pc via the OTG Cable.
5: Click on configure and fill the details of manual setting of your dongle/Service provider.
6: Click “connect” and enjoy.
Question 4: You said this tablet pc would support MSN, Office Suite, Skype, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, iReader and other apps, why aren’t there on screen after the boot?
A: This Tablet PC does support all the APPs mentioned above, but we have only installed necessary APPs for you, as every customer has different need on a variety of Apps and some of them are not even free, therefore users need to install on their own.
Question 5: I don’t see 4GB/8GB/16GB Nand Flash in internal storage, is there anything wrong?
A: Partial of that Nand Flash is used for formatting and other functions, resembling to the status of a Computer’s Hard Drive. More precisely, it is consisted of three parts, internal storage (Apps you will installed on it), NAND Flash (you can copy video/music to it) and hidden system space.
Question 6: Can’t connect my Tablet PC via Wi-Fi, how to sort this out?
A: If problems like “Seem out of range”, “Random disconnections” etc occur, the tablet gets the blame because the user already has their Smartphone, laptop or Xbox connected so it must be the tablet right?
In some ways, yes, and there are possible issues, and of course, ways to overcome them:
1: Whenever you try to connect Wi-Fi for the first time, make sure there is no space in SSID, SSID is how your network named, like “Alland-Networking”, “Jameshouse”, but Android Tablets seem to have difficulty in connecting Wi-Fi if there is a space in Network name.
2: Intermittent Connection, this is usually caused by Router not issuing an IP address to the tablet, assign a static IP address can settle down the problem. Operate in such an order: Settings-WiFi-Hold the network you are to connect for a second-Modify
network-drag the menu down to check “show advanced options”-Change IP settings from DHCP to Static, fix the tablet IP address to something like 192.168.0.xx
3: Security Block, this is the case when you have excellent signals on the table pc, but your device just refuses to connect Wi-Fi.
The easiest method is to switch off security and add Mac control to filter out outside users. Effectively, you input the tablet MAC address into the security setup menu on your router and this will give the tablet free access to all of the routers security features, however this blocks all other devices from entering the network so remember to add the MAC address of your smart phone, laptop, Xbox etc. For specific instructions on how to do this, read routers manual or consult your ISP.
4: Network Congestion, the rest of your devices may work fine but the tablet keeps dropping out or shows very low signal even
When sitting on top of the router – a favorite complaint that received from users. This contributes to too many wireless signals from competing networks spoiling your network signal. Android Tablets seem particularly susceptible to this. Cycling to a different channel frequency can help significantly and many people see their signal jump from “low” to “excellent” just by the flick of that virtual switch. Cycle through all 11 frequencies until you find the one that works best with your tablet.
5: Router Issue, try to connect Wi-Fi in some hotspots like Starbucks and Kentucky, if it works there, then the easiest cure seems to renew the router.
Only 1 out of 50 tablets sent to our repair centre actually displayed a fault – the rest were one of the above configuration issues so don’t GIVE UP on your tablet!
Question 7: When should I choose to restore the factory settings, and what problems does it solve?
A: Performing a factory reset can be useful for a number of reasons and situations, particularly when your device has become too clogged up with apps, files and different accounts which may be compromising the performance. Please follow the outlined steps below:
1: Navigate to the settings of your tablet.
2: Scroll down to click on Backup & Reset section of the Settings menu.
3: Enter reset factory settings.
4: Hit the Reset Device Button.
Question 8: How to re-flash the operating system?
A: It is necessary to reinstall your operating system when you come across problems like screen lock, stuck on Android logo during boot, lines on screen, or other software issues that prevent the tablet from working properly, please message us for detailed instructions and addresses to download system files.
1. We accept PayPal payment only.
1. We are shipping this item to worldwide except some countries. Please check them in “Shipping & Payment” label.
2. Orders processed within 1-2 working days of payment verification.
3. We ship to PAYPAL’S ADDRESS ONLY. Please make sure your PayPal and eBay address is correct. Or not, please correct it before payment.
4. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
5. Items are shipped by Normal Post Airmail (China Post, Singapore Post or Hong Kong Post). Usually it takes 15-25 days to most of countries. It may take even longer time due to less frequency of airline and inspection across the border. If you can not wait patiently in the shipping time we declared, please choose somelocal sellers.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Please pay attention that import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying, Thank you.
1. Products with quality problem in 14 DAYS can be returned and refund.
Products with quality problem in 30 DAYS can be returned and replaced.
Products with quality problem in 1 YEAR can be returned and repaired.
2. All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging and you MUST PROVIDE us with the shipping tracking number, specific reason for the return, and your eBay ID.
3. We will refund YOUR FULL WINNING BID AMOUNT, upon receipt of the item in its original condition and packaging with all components and accessories included.
4. Return shipping is to be paid by the Buyer.
1. Our normal business hour is Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hong Kong time GMT+8. All messages and orders will NOT be processed at weekend and holidays.
2. Please remember to email us via your bided item or with the eBay item number (via eBay) in order to help us to response you promptly.
3. We care about our valued customers and understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues. We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience.
4. Please leave us 5-star positive feedback after you receive your item. It will encourage us to provide more perfect items and service.
1. We will work with you to until you are satisfied. We sincerely hope that you can leave us a positive comment Green Color + and 5-star (Yellow color) Detailed Seller Ratings, We will automatically leave positive feedback after received positive feedback from you.
2. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us before leaving neutral or negative feedback. PLEASE DO NOT leaves us 1, 2, 3 or 4-star Detailed Seller Ratings because they are equal to negative feedback.
Engineered for professional eBay sellers?On Oct-13-14 at 23:03:25 PDT, seller added the following information:
Powered by SoldEazy
Buy with confidence